How to Make The Best Rainbows
Fun Facts About Rainbows
Fun with Optics
eSource Optics Rainbowindow's
eSource Optics Rainbowindows are best used in East, West and South facing windows. Your East facing windows will produce the best morning Rainbows, West windows for afternoon Rainbows and South windows for Rainbow activity throughout the day. The winter months are better for south facing exposures because the sun is lower on the horizon. Note: Your biggest, brightest, sunniest picture window may NOT be the best place to hang eSource Optics Rainbowindow because of the amount of ambient light. Control the amount of ambient light in a room with curtains, drapes or blinds and allow beams of full strength direct sunlight to pass through eSource Optics Rainbowindow.
eSource Optics Rainbowindow comes with a vinyl rubber suction cup attached for easy hanging. Lightly moisten the suction cup and press on any window. They can be taken down and moved around to other sunny windows or try several in different windows. eSource Optics Rainbowindow will produce a slow changing Rainbow display throughout the day. eSource Optics Rainbowindow will continue to glow in indirect sunlight but it will not project rainbows. Hanging our Rainbowindow on dirty windows, in front of window screens or on days with filtered light from clouds or pollution will diminish the brightness of your Rainbows.
eSource Optics Rainbowindow's lens is a high tech Holographic Optical Element or HOE. Although there are many types of holograms, the prismatic lens in eSource Optics Rainbowindow is designed specifically for producing the biggest, brightest rainbows possible.
Rainbows are elusive, they don't shine all the time, and it is special when they do. Take a moment to reflect and enjoy the beauty!
Thirty Four Fun Facts About Rainbows:
1) The order of the Rainbow spectrum is red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet
2) Roy G. Biv - The way to remember the colors of the Rainbow
3) Sir Isaac Newton discovered the seven distinct colors of the visible spectrum
4) The Rainbow is a reflection of perfect balance of the physical world
5) The Rainbow spectrum helps us understand the physical nature of the Universe
6) The Rainbow we see in a spectroscope takes the Universe apart to the smallest detail
7) What we see, feel, hear, taste and smell exists between the frequencies of red and violet
8) Rainbows are positive energy
9) Rainbows have relaxing and healing qualities
10) Rainbows are the universal symbol of peace and harmony
11) Rainbows are Gods promise - Genesis 9
12) Better than a good day - Have a Rainbow Day!!
13) A Rainbow is light refracted through millions of droplets of water
14) The angle of light refraction to create a Rainbow is 42 degrees to the eye of the observer
15) Each wavelength of light has a rate of vibration and produces the colors of the Rainbow
16) Rainbows and music are made of the same stuff just vibrating at a different frequency
17) It takes both the sun and rain to make a Rainbow
18) A Rainbow a day keeps the blues away!
19) Rainbows in your environment create good Feng Shui
20) Rainbows clear, cleanse, balance and attune your body and spirit.
21) The seven colors of the Rainbow correspond to the seven energy centers of the body
22) My heart leaps up when I behold a Rainbow in the sky.
23) Seeing a Rainbow is like stopping to smell the roses
24) As a man thinks, so he is·introduce more beauty and Rainbows into your life.
25) Give a Rainbow to a friend
26) Everyone needs a Rainbow
27) To love Rainbows is to respect all creation
28) The true shape of a Rainbow is a complete circle
29) Friends are like Rainbows - They bring laughter to your eyes
30) Iris was the Greek goddess of the Rainbow
31) The "ladder to Heaven" is built of rungs which are the colors of the Rainbow
32) Everyone loves a Rainbow!
33) "Over the Rainbow" (often referred to as "Somewhere Over the Rainbow") is a classic pop song with music by Harold Arlen and lyrics by E.Y. Harburg. It was written in 1939 for the movie The Wizard of Oz, and it became Judy Garland's signature song.
34) And always remember: Somewhere over the rainbow, dreams that you dare to dream really do come true.
eSource Optics / PMB 126 / 1225 Providence Rd. / Whitinsville, MA 01588
VUV-UV Optical Filters & Mirrors/Windows/Lenses/Hardwood Optics Cases & Boxes